Youth Cafe' Vangate

Youth Cafe' Vangate

Monday 27 July 2015

MY DIGITAL EXPERIENCE IN YOUTH CAFE.


I have joined The Youth Cafe in March 2015 and i have been loving the experience that i have gained so far.

My digital experience has been really exciting and i have learnt many fun things , I have learnt many things that i did not know even existed and having a chance to utilize these new things, programmes, websites and applications and learning to use them in a every day situation while proving that i understand these things by means of explaining and showing what i have learnt in presentation form and how it can make my life much much easier.

I hope that i learn many more and i already know that my future in digital experiencing will get more exciting and i cannot wait to learn and try out these new things thats heading my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment