Youth Cafe' Vangate

Youth Cafe' Vangate

Wednesday 27 May 2015

ALL THE ABOVE IS MY HIGHLIGHTS OF MY TIME AT THE YOUTH CAFE



I  got a lot of love and friends of  real human beings here in the youth cafe i met a great friend name called ezra  his my buddy who motivate me go stay focus and move on forward every day i get all the love and support in the place the people make me feel human again they make me believe i am part of the future of life that we live on this earth  the experience that i get here is great for my future as an artist and human being so youth cafe is great for my future and destiny



the experience of the education is great i did learn a lot in the place when it come to education the technology is great the basics that i get i love it so all the above in the cafe is my highlights of my great time i enjoy it hear

No comments:

Post a Comment