Youth Cafe' Vangate

Youth Cafe' Vangate

Monday 25 May 2015

Youth Cafe Life


                                                  YOUTH CAFE LIFE
Education Center
Youth Cafe'
Since I started the youth cafe in middle July 2014 I was lost I never had a direction in witch to follow till I come to the cafe.The cafe is a place to be positive have hope and never give up.The Cafe really helped me because I never knew i would become what I am today a person who is more motivated and helpful.The classes we get at the Youth Cafe really help's allot because we don't get these things in school and out in our community.I really enjoy myself at the cafe because the people at the youth cafe is like a family to me and treats everyone the same not differently.
Choose life wise
Lost of direction 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment