Youth Cafe' Vangate

Youth Cafe' Vangate

Wednesday 27 May 2015

MY CAFE EXPERIENCE...



The youth cafe's different type of sessions for me like the entrepreneurship digital and communication done by Taryn Adrian and Eddison.
I n those session I learn lost of new things some on how to blog and to communicate Eddison today was very funny and serious at the same time his session are
inspiriting and motivating to go for what you want and not to let anything get you down. Adrian digital sessions are the best because learning more ways to use a
computer and how to go on websites like about me.com by putting a short biography of yourself online if I had to rate the cafe session I would give it
a 10  the
workshops are best I like photography the most. Communication is also cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment