Youth Cafe' Vangate

Youth Cafe' Vangate

Thursday 14 May 2015

In A Small Dimension Of A Self Expanding Universe... Called Technology

IN A TRANSCENDING WORLD WHERE TECHNOLOGY HAS BECOME THE FOREFRONT OF HUMAN CIVILIZATION...

Ask yourself a simple question. Where do I stand? How do I keep up with an ever expanding universe called technology? Well, I may not have the answer to that, but I at least came across an institution where this questions and statements are explored freely. This institution is The Youth Cafe.
Now, being the guy that I am, I like to stay up to date with the latest trends and creations in Technology. This was easy for me because ever since I've been attending the Digital Sessions hosted By Adrian & Taryn at the Youth Cafe, I've been exposed to things that I would never have known. It was and still is an eye opener for me. It feeds my hunger for being on top of the game. So ask yourself the question again. How do you keep up? well, the answer is simple. Attend the Youth Cafe's Digital Sessions... You wont regret anything, Guaranteed!!!!!!

- Nadeem Johnson | King Johnson

4 comments:

  1. awesomely said Nadeem johnson i believe that you can make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesomely said Nadeem johnson i believe that you can make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting and gives you time to think of or in what career you want to go into and if you like to work with computers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting and gives you time to think of or in what career you want to go into and if you like to work with computers.

    ReplyDelete