Youth Cafe' Vangate

Youth Cafe' Vangate

Tuesday 19 May 2015

My time in a digital session


Digital session.....



My time in the digital session were very educating. The things I learnt were thing I knew, but when I was in the session it was like i didn't know anything, It was like it was the first time I was doing it. For example I always use twitter but when i was in session about twitter i was like lost. It was like it was the first time i heard about it. It had a lot of other things that i didn't know about.

I am happy that i join these session because i am leaning more then I know. its really cool.

1 comment:

  1. nice i love this post i agree fully i my self feel now like a studen who learn education in school tumps up for digital net working its the education of future so so quanita the bus i love you post

    ReplyDelete